The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has awarded multiple institutional grants to establish twelve Physical Sciences-Oncology Centers (PS-OC) as part of its Physical Sciences in Oncology initiative to better understand the physical laws and principles that shape and govern the emergence and behavior of cancer.
The PS-OCs serve as focal points of a network that span across the United States and include:
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa, Fla.
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md.
- Massachusetts Institutes of Technology, Cambridge, Mass.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, N.Y.
- Northwestern University, Chicago, Ill.
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, Calif.
- University of California-Berkeley, Berkeley, Calif.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas
Quarterly Newsletter PS-OC